Spring Equinox - Ostara Ritual and Gathering
Time & Location
About The Event
If you are gearing up for Ostara, then you are readying for a time of year in which many Wiccans and Pagans choose to celebrate the balance of light and dark that heralds the beginning of spring. It is a time to celebrate new life and rebirth, not only the physical embodiment of renewal but the spiritual as well.
Mystical Celtic Heart will be hosting an Ostara Ritual and Gathering. Everyone attending will be able to participate in the ritual which will consist of casting a circle and preforming the ritual.
Ritual Attire and Tools
Everyone is encouraged to dress in their ritual garb (robes, cloaks, etc.) and don't forget to bring your wands, athames or other ritual tools.
An Ostara Altar will be set up in the center of the ritual circle and participants are more that welcome to bring offerings (spring flowers, candles, colored/dyed eggs or other items that symbolize the sabbath.
Event Age Recommendations
- This event is recommended for ages 12 and older
- The purchase of a ticket is NOT required for persons 11 years of age or younger who WILL be attending
Social Distancing Guidelines
- This will be an outdoor event
- Individuals will be spaced out six (6) feet apart
- Face covers are required
- Hand sanitizer and complementary face masks will be available
- In case of inclement weather, the event may be postponed to later date. In the event of postponement, you will receive a notification with a new date and time.
- Spring Equinox - Ostara Ritual$0$00$0